Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Time to Celebrate!!!! Hop with us!

Whooo hooo!!!!!

It's amazing how quickly time flies.  One year already and we've been having a blast!  
It's been such an adventure for myself, Leanne and Zach 
and there have been ups and downs, round-abouts and sleepless nights

I wanted to keep this post simple and get down to the core of why I am celebrating...
With the roller coaster of beginning a business, the first amazing thing is getting to start this adventure with friends dear to me...Leanne and Zach.  
The other and most rewarding thing about our journey 
has been getting to know all of you.

Our hope was that by sharing our visions of Yumi & Fumi 
we would get to share a smile or two 
with you  :)

...be the reason you smile when you turn on the computer 
or create something with one of our images...

We've been blessed to have this opportunity to enter your lives 
and I want to thank you for letting us in.

I'm sorry that I am not the most productive crafter or the best blog hopperer...LOL!!  I do not have a card or project to share with you.  I've been working on the celebratory blog badge and Facebook cover and that's what I'd like to share with you today.  Please feel free to share the love and if you like them, go ahead and place them on your blog or Facebook page.

HUGE HUGE aloha from the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Team





Well, THANK goodness there are PLENTY of other wonderful bloggers and crafters and just all around awesome people who have agreed to celebrate with us and HOP around the blog world!!!
It is such an impressive list...gets me a bit misty eyed <3
Not only do you get to enjoy their amazing creations, 
but you also have a chance to be a WEENeR!!!! 
LOL! 
ok, ok..
I mean a WINNER!!!

Here are the rules:

20 comments:

Blankina said...

Hi, thanks so much for making these wonderful stamps and for having me on the hop list of your first anniversary..
Great badge I have added it onto my blog, Big hugs from Italy
Blankina

Ursula Alice Stegmann said...

Trotzdem, Herzlichen Glückwunsch für das erste Jahr,
Liebe Grüsse, Ulla

Denice said...

The adorable badge you created for this hop is your project!
Cupcakes and smiles...it can't get any better than that!
:Dxx

Leanne said...

You said it all Ren! It has been a wild and crazy ride, but we expected it. Well not all of it but some of it. LOL!! This is one of those things that just makes us stronger and smarter.
Denice said it best, these are your projects, you create on the computer and bring forth awesome art! I love them both!
Happy Birthday to us and cheers to many more. Thanks for jumping in with me and letting me go on this adventure together. Love you sistah!!
:D
xx

Colleen said...

Happy B-day to Yumi and Fumi! Thanks for all the super cute stamps that have been designed this past year. Everytime I see them or a card made with them I can't help but smile.

You did a great job in making the Facebook cover and blog badge. They both turned super cute!

Denise Goeldner said...

Big grats to your first year, I'm a new follower of the challenge and love your design and badge you've created hugs xx

cebelica said...

You may not have a card to show, but the banner/badge you created is ah-ma-zing. So that's something to brag about too. He he. Big congrats on your first birthday! May there be many more. :) Wishing you all the best! Hugs! xx

kanatanewf said...

Congrats to everyone at Yumi & Fumi Handmade on the big first anniversary. You have definitely achieved your goal of spreading smiles - everyone to whom I have gifted a card with a Y&FH image have always loved it and smiled!

Iris said...

Happy Birthday Yumi and Fumi. Love the badge.

Becca's Place said...

Love your Facebook cover and blog badge!

Unknown said...

Hi Ren! Happy Birthday/Anniversary to you and the team! You guys did an awesome job of bringing your stamps to life. Your badges are so adorable! Keep it going! Thanks for having me be apart of the fun festivities looking forward to many more ;P

Mimi said...

Congrats to you and your amazing partners! the badges you create for YFHB are all so adorable! thanks for making YFHB such a fun place to hang out! ;D

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Congrats and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Y & F. You've come a long way! Thanks for all the inspiration and fun challenges.

Kavitha Vadhri said...

lovely badge, i will surely add it to my blog.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Love the badge! Happy Birthday!

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

following your blog,doing the blog hop loving the amazing projects~ Hugs Larelle-Susanne

Laura Love said...

Happy anniversary! I think your badges are super cute :)

Danni said...

Yay for one year!!! I just love these stamps and am so happy you guys took a chance and created them! :)

Amy Martin said...

Big Congratulations sent your way!!! That is so wonderful you have gotten past your first year. It is always the hardest when starting up a business. So glad you were able to hang in there and accomplish so much. Happy Birthday/Anniversary with many more years to come.

Olivia said...

Here to many more great years of success with your great stamps. Love your badges too!